Prof. Christos D. Papageorgiou CV
Address : Nymfon 1b, 14563 Kifissia, Athens, Greece
Phone : 6937-377-998
Email : email@example.com
Member of Board of Directors in Helenergy (helenergy.com )
1961-1966 Mechanical & Electrical Engineer of National Technical University of Athens (NTUA).
1976-1979 PhD Imperial College, London University (Scholar of Greek National Scholarship foundation).
1970-1975 Prof University of West Attica (Electrical technology)
1979-2010 Assoc. Prof. of NTUA (Electromechanical systems of Thrust & Power) 1986-1989 Senate Member of NTUA.
1987-1988 Member of Executive Committee of Chania Technical University. Main Scientific Papers are shown in RESEARCHGATE https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Christos_Papageorgiou3/contributions https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Christos_Papageorgiou5/contributions
PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT CAREER:
Primary Governmental Positions:
1981-1983 Deputy CEO of National Hellenic Railways.
1983-1985 CEO of OLYMPIC AIRWAYS.
1986-1987 CEO of PYRKAL (Main Defense Industry in Greece).
1988-1989 CEO of National Hellenic Railways.
1994-1995 Chairman of “PAEGA” SA (subsidiary of “National Bank of Greece”).
1996-1997 Chairman of National Hellenic Railways.
Primary Private Sector Positions:
1987-1988 Advisor to the President at “PETZETAKIS” Group of companies
1990-1996 Member of board at “VERNICOS YACHTS” S.A.
2000-2004 President of VERAVIA S.A. (an express freight airline company)
- Solar Chimney Technology (Inventor of Hybrid PV+ Solar Chimney technology)
- Renewable Power Systems.
- Electromagnetic Applications for Power and Propulsion Systems.
- Electromagnetic Theory and Quantum Mechanics
- Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Technologies
RECENT BUSINESS ACTIVITIES:
- Founder of the company “Green Chimney Technologies ” specialized in solar chimney technology applications www.gchimneytech.com
- of the company “pap-LENR technology”
focused on Low Energy Nuclear Reaction Technology generated by a prototype method and devises developed by the Founder
Mathematics, Philosophy and History
MY BOOKS in NTUA:
1. Ευθύγραμμοι Κινητήρες (Linear Motors)
2. Κύματα- Από τον Ηλεκτρομαγνητισμό στην Κβάντομηχανκή (Waves-from Electromagnetism to Quantum Mechanics)